Postfix install

I've been using the following Postfix install for other Linux machines I have,

http://notepad2.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/configure-postfix-to-send-emails-via.html

to email me a health report of my disks SMART events to alert me if a disk is dead/dying. I cannot seem to find a postfix*.tgz package I can use to install for Slackware, which in turn, can't get it to run on unRAID.

Has anyone explored Postfix for unRAID or know of a solution?

PS: I've looked at sSMTP, it's buggy, I haven't been able to get any success from it, even under a Slackware-based distro. It keeps failing at authenticating with GMail saying TLS isn't started whhen in fact it has TLS enabled.

Thanks

PS: I've looked at sSMTP, it's buggy, I haven't been able to get any success from it, even under a Slackware-based distro. It keeps failing at authenticating with GMail saying TLS isn't started whhen in fact it has TLS enabled.

The unmenu packages for email work on my 4.7 setup with gmail just fine. I don't remember doing anything special, just following the included directions. Have you tried the unmenu packages?

I found that the TLS option is not enabled in any of the ssmtp packages I investigated.  It is why it is locally compiled by the installation process in the unMENU package.