Unraid server comes online then off. Can't tell whats going on...(SOLVED)

Hello All,

I lost power for a moment yesterday early morning. Both unraid servers had to rebuild parity. Okay I get that. While building I could access them both. Well really only one of them. Okay so one rebuilt it's self and the other Bigger system I no longer can log into in a browser. I can see it in my computer network I can also see it's command screen when hooked into a monitor. It's say's Tower name Login: I was think that the system may now be rebuilding itself. Then again maybe not.I hear no drives running like they are writing or reading stuff and the hard drive light doesn't blink. Now once in awhile I have come back to check on my windows pc to see if it came up on the network. Sometimes it's there. Sometimes I can access it. Sometimes I can even play a movie or tv show. Then I'll try it from say another drive and it's wont access it at the file level. The folder level maybe but not the file level. Could i have errors I'm not seeing? Should I shut the Unraid server off with the power button and start over or is there a command I missed in the wiki manual to type in the login screen to turn the system off safely as not to loose anymore data if I already have?

Using  Unraid Pro 5.0 beta-12a

I know a my parity takes awhile now for the amount of drives being 18+parity 2TB but dang I'm at 36hours now.

My other system using the same MB and processor and memory with 8+parity 3TB was done in less then 10hours parity only check after the power went off.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Chris

Also would there be anything on the USB drive log wise that I should post here to help find my problem?

Okay thank you. I did look into doing that. I tried to access it but couldn't get logged in. I then said well turn the darn thing off and reboot. Which I did. Everything came up fine and it started doing a parity check. I'm hoping it will finish it this time. All drives have 0 errors so fingers crossed. I'll report back if solved. Also including log file here. I saved it as a text file once I got it started up again.

Thank you for your support,

Chris

Log_Oct25_2012.txt

Archived