Mover keeps filling drives full and then aborting

glave

Split level is 2, minimum space is 20971520, allocation is high water.

The share's name is Movies, and its structure is HD/Aliens(1978)/files

Drive sizes and free space:

1.5 TB	55.91 GB
2 TB	28.1 GB   <--------
2 TB	27.75 GB
1.5 TB	43.4 GB
2 TB	77.72 GB
2 TB	993.97 GB
2 TB	1.57 TB
2 TB	111.56
1.5 TB	117.35
3 TB	2.7 TB

Indicated drive is the one that it keeps filling up (I have cleared more space off of it).  I do not have shares restricted to certain drives either.

Any more information I can provide? This is still plaguing me.

I've also checked all of my other shares that are on disk2, and they do have minimum space requirements, and using cache as well.

Your split level is likely prevent unRAID from creating the sub-folder being copied to on the other disk.

Increase the split level.

Based on 2, and share's name is Movies, and its structure is HD/Aliens(1978)/files....then HD should be able to split across disks, but any folder created  under it would be locked into that drive, correct?

Depends on where the file is being created that is failing... from what you are saying, yes, HD should be able to be created across other disks.

Try as described in this post by lime-tech. (to enable debugging messages in the user-share file-system) to see exactly what it is doing

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=21003.msg186637;topicseen#msg186637

download and put the "extra.cfg" file in the /boot/config folder.  Then stop and re-start the array.

Then, post the syslog after another failed attempt to move the file.

Joe L.

Archived