(Solved) How to auto start array

I recently built a unRaid server for a friend and used RC5-8a.  One thing I noticed that whenever the server powers up, the array doesn't start automatically, I have to manual start it.  Is this normal and can I have it automatically start at power up?  It didn't seem like 4.7 did this.  Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question.

I recently built a unRaid server for a friend and used RC5-8a.  One thing I noticed that whenever the server powers up, the array doesn't start automatically, I have to manual start it.  Is this normal and can I have it automatically start at power up?  It didn't seem like 4.7 did this.  Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question.

I am running rc8 and that appears to me normal operation. At least that is how mine works.

I am running rc8 and that appears to me normal operation. At least that is how mine works.

Thanks for the confirmation, but I hope there is a way to automatically start the array on power up.  I need a set it and forget approach for this technically limited individual.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...
5 hours ago, Built2Succeed said:

this doesn't work.  i had mine set to autostart and i still had to login and manually start the array.

Assuming you are using v6 there's a bug with the latest release where autostart does not work if using a trial key, new release should be out soon with this fixed.

• Like 1