New build questions

Hi...I want to build an unRAID setup but I am uncertain of which direction to go. I would like the unRAID setup that also doubles as a HTPC. I know there are unRAID apps to run PMS/sick/sab/couch/headphones.

My question is this: is it stable enough to put all my "eggs in one basket" so to speak?

I know there are minimum hardware specs to run unRAID just by itself. Now if I throw all these unRAID apps into the unRAID setup, what should I do with the hardware to compensate for the additional processing power that the unRAID apps will create?

This was the basic setup I was going to go with. I didn't know if I should increase just the RAM and the CPU to help with the HTPC part of the unRAID setup.

[CASE] ANTEC Three Hundred Illusion Micro-ATX
[MOBO+iGPU] ASROCK 880GM-LE AM3 HD4250 Micro-ATX
[CPU] SEMPRON 145 SDX145HBGMBOX 2.8GHz Single-Core AM3 45W
[PSU] CORSAIR CMPSU-430CX 430W 80Plus certified ATX12V 
[RAM] Kingston ValueRAM 1GB (1x1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1066Mhz CL7

If someone can recommend tweaks on this, I would appreciate it.

As I understand it there is a Plex media server app that will allow the unraid system to handle the audio/video. Is this correct?

Key word here is server. It serves the content over the network to the player which is attached to the tv and / or stereo. There is no way I know of to hook them directly to the unraid box.

Unraid is meant to be that 10 drive plus system that sits in your basement providing storage to all it in your home.

Media playing is not what it is for. I would suggest xbmc for that. Cheapest would be on raspberry pi.

Personally I use an appletv with crystalbuntu. The combination with unraid works great.