[FS] MSI890FXA-GD70 + AMD SEMPRON 140 2.7GHz $100 + $22 shipping

shat

I have a few dozen motherboard and CPU combos for sell. The board is the MSI 890FXA-GD70 with an Amd AM3 Sempron 140 @ 2.7GHz.

These units are used but very lightly. They each have about 3 months powered on, but the cpu has been idle except while compiling new packages. They're host nodes for distributed work via Nvidia/Cuda.

If you have any questions please post here or Pm me. These will be available in five days and will begin shipping immediately following.

I am asking $100 for both components as a bundle. I do not have the original boxes or documentation. However i do have quite a few sata cables if theyre needed please specify. Shipping is $22.00 to continental 48 US states. Payment will be available via credit card as I do not have PayPal. I have a form online that uses stripe.com for secure, pci compliant payments. Same system I had for indexer which everyone who is a user can verify the info is safe and I do not store any of if.

Photographs

* please note your combo will likely not include the box, original manuals, cables, or faceplates, but I will dig up everything I can.

Photos on dropbox

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just made a payment to Shat per his instructions in a pm. I bought two of these boards today. For anyone who is interested these boards are excellent.

Also for anyone who is worried about ordering these online from shat via his other website, don't be. I have been a member of his usenet site since he opened it up to general members of the Unraid community.  I have made several donations and credit card payments via his site, I have had no trouble and I am confident in his security. He doesn't sell your data or anything like that.

I can't wait to get these boards in. 2 is probably not going to be enough. I think I will be buy more if I can. I don't have a use for them yet other than as spares for my main gaming rig. But I'm sure a 42u rack filled with gaming mb could be useful to have.