Duplicate file finder...

opentoe

I posted on this forum asking what kind of duplicate file finder people use. There was one program that was good and I do not remember which one it was. The search function on this website is not working right now so I cannot find it. If you remember responding to a post about indicating good duplicate file finders that were free please let me know. I do remember the program was very simple and easy to use and had good file detection methods also. I just can't remember what the program was. Thanks!

Search is working for me. Here are some links to previous threads with duplicates.

Duplicate mp3 files

[sOLVED] 5.0-rc8a mover script - How does it handle duplicate files?

Duplicate file logging

Duplicate file problem

how to find duplicate folders

Tips for Noobs - Duplicates, Versioning, and General Organization

Duplicate file search utility

There are more results. If this does not have what you want, let me know & I will post a few more.

Are you looking for a program to run on the unraid side or on the client side? I've recommended Clonespy before on a windows client.

Amazing, this was the exact program I was looking for! It was for a Windows based machine. Hard to believe after all this time someone would post that and actually be the program I was looking for. Thank you VERY much!

• 2 years later...