Tower: First UnRaid build.

This system is my first UnRaid build, still need to register and get either plus or pro.  Leaning toward Pro to help fund the project, it is awesome! 

Anyway, old ugly case... has been running an old Asus Limestone board that I hated, but it had 4 sata ports.  Decided to make a real machine of her and I think I did ok. 

Looking for an Intel PCI-e ethernet and sometime soon a raid controller to get the most out of my 3 in 2 bays, but not really needed.  Would also like to find a reasonable industrial style case for top to bottom drive bays, with hot swap mounts installed after I get the case. 

Asrock confirmed that the PCI-e slots will all support disk controllers!  Yeah! 8)

Tower_inside.jpg.99725c04556e8ab1fba0fffaccb2af5a.jpg

I also have reduced the power consumption to 83 watts with all disks spinning and 63 watts with disks spun down, but system up. 

I am please with these numbers, my old system was at 165 spun up and 135 spun down.  so half the power consumption makes me feel better about adding another computer to the house.