unRAID Server Release 5.0-rc10 Available

limetech

Freezing while streaming video, telnet and Browsing webpage interface

UnRAID versin: 5.0-rc11

motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3V

Processory: Intel core 2 duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz

Memeory: 8GB RAM

Feb 14 20:07:30 Tower kernel: eth0: Identified chip type is 'RTL8168E-VL/8111E-VL'.

I looked up my motherboard "Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3V"

They list this as my NIC

1.1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip

Is 'RTL8168E-VL/8111E-VL' the proper diver for that NIC?

I notice the "VL" any idea what the means?

If I had processor issue, is there a way I can check?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freezing while streaming video, telnet and Browsing webpage interface

UnRAID versin: 5.0-rc11

motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3V

Processory: Intel core 2 duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz

Memeory: 8GB RAM

Feb 14 20:07:30 Tower kernel: eth0: Identified chip type is 'RTL8168E-VL/8111E-VL'.

I looked up my motherboard "Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3V"

They list this as my NIC

1.1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip

Is 'RTL8168E-VL/8111E-VL' the proper diver for that NIC?

I notice the "VL" any idea what the means?

If I had processor issue, is there a way I can check?

You may want to post that in the RC11 thread :)

• 3 months later...

Where can I download this version at?  The original link doesn't work.  I don't want to use rc12 because i run mine in ESXi and the VMWare tools for 12 don't seem to be working right and I know the ones for 10 do.

What is not working with the VMWare Tools? They're working fine for me with 12a.

Where can I download this version at?  The original link doesn't work.  I don't want to use rc12 because i run mine in ESXi and the VMWare tools for 12 don't seem to be working right and I know the ones for 10 do.

What is not working with the VMWare Tools? They're working fine for me with 12a.

I haven't tried it myself, but reading the thread shows quite a few posts of people getting an error or an unclean shutdown and I haven't seen anything to indicate it's been fixed.  I experienced both problems myself on previous versions until Zeron straightened it out.

I haven't tried it myself, but reading the thread shows quite a few posts of people getting an error or an unclean shutdown and I haven't seen anything to indicate it's been fixed.  I experienced both problems myself on previous versions until Zeron straightened it out.

I don't use ESXi, but I'm definitely of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought  :)    If RC10 is working fine, and there's ANY doubt about subsequent RC's, I'd stay with RC10 until "final" is released.

I don't use ESXi, but I'm definitely of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought  :)    If RC10 is working fine, and there's ANY doubt about subsequent RC's, I'd stay with RC10 until "final" is released.

Even after final is released, someone (Zeron) has to compile new VMWare tools for it and they may not run correctly either. But I get what you're saying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2