What do you want in a custom unRAID package (BubbaRaid)

Hi Bubba,

Is there any scope for Squeezecenter 7.3?  I know originally there were issues with this release, and that was the reason 7.2.1 was chosen.  Is it something I can download and install myself, or is it more deeply tied into bubbaRaid?  I'm currently running bubbaRaid 0.0.18beta, and since everything is running fine, haven't updated to the latest version of bubbaRaid (if it ain't broke...) - has SC been upgraded in the later versions?

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody,

I would like to know the latest stable version of bubbaraid, is this the version bubbaraid-0.01.17-beta for unraid 4.4.2.

Because I installed works but no link to Lighttpd Rtorrent NzbGet ... and upgrade.

only the link is Lighttpd running, the others are stopped

Should it run a command via telnet? ..

thank you

BubbaQ PS: can you make a website with explanations, screenshots and tutorials.

Hello everybody,

I would like to know the latest stable version of bubbaraid, is this the version bubbaraid-0.01.17-beta for unraid 4.4.2.

Because I installed works but no link to Lighttpd Rtorrent NzbGet ... and upgrade.

only the link is Lighttpd running, the others are stopped

Should it run a command via telnet? ..

thank you

BubbaQ PS: can you make a website with explanations, screenshots and tutorials.

You have the most recent version.

To start the Rottorent process you will need to click the link for rottorent which is above where it says "Stopped".  Once in there you can edit the config file from the browser and save it.  After that hit the "Start rTorrent" button and you should be good to go.  It will start and then you can enter the web based front end (which is wTorrent).

It works similarly for all the other applications also.

hope 4.5 beta cycle ends soon because we really need (read want) a new BubbaRAID version with all those modern advances (new web interface etc.) seen in other threads...

(plus I really want a BubbaRAID with newer unRAID that can see my PCI SATA card)

As I said before, I will do a new BubbaRaid AFTER the next final release of unRAID, and convert BubbaRaid to using the web/php platform that the next version of unRAID uses.

It would be an extraordinary waste time for me to work on BubbaRaid on the old platform, knowing that the new platform is in the wings.

0.1.17 is the latest released version... I have a debug version that I use internally that is 0.1.22.... and no, it  can't be downloaded as it is full of debugging crap that would be very unhappy in a user's environment.

that's what I do and a page opens: http://192.168.0.10/edit.php?file=rtorrent

but it was nothing and even for others.

My problem is that no link works or the page is empty.

For my problem is my usb stick which has a problem writing or bad sector and who can not mount the flash partition.

I changed and it works.

I still have problem with SlimServer and I do not know what is NzbGet

BubbaQ message:

it would be nice to have in the interface:

- Clamav (antivirus)

- Rsync or other (to make backups)

Congratulations on this interface, I am wholeheartedly with you

As you have noticed, I'm french and my English is basic.

I installed unraid, bubbaraid, unmenu has problems

lighttp: simple, works well but lacks SQL

rtorrent: simple, works well (nothing was added or a change)

nzbget: I do not know what this is ??????

SlimServer: problem to start (after the forum is a permission problem) could you explain what we should do or give commands and files to create (a tutorial) for 59 pages in English, is long

and the other 2: I is not

I read that you put llink, it can be cool

thank you

Sorry for such a seemingly simple question, but I just turned on User shares and while trying to pick my new 'Music' share as the Music folder for Squeezecenter, I can't seem to find it.  Whether or not I have disk shares exported or not, they show up under '/mnt/disk1' and '/mnt/disk2'.  But, nothing else is aviailable to select under '/mnt'.  If I open up a shell and look, I can see that '/mnt/user/Music' exists.  I also see that 'disk1', 'disk2' and 'user' all exist under '/mnt' and they all have the same permissions.

Sorry if this is OT, but there isn't a 'squeezecenter' thread and I'm assuming that most people reading this got squeezecenter from the same place I got it...

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Sorry for such a seemingly simple question, but I just turned on User shares and while trying to pick my new 'Music' share as the Music folder for Squeezecenter, I can't seem to find it.  Whether or not I have disk shares exported or not, they show up under '/mnt/disk1' and '/mnt/disk2'.  But, nothing else is aviailable to select under '/mnt'.  If I open up a shell and look, I can see that '/mnt/user/Music' exists.  I also see that 'disk1', 'disk2' and 'user' all exist under '/mnt' and they all have the same permissions.

Sorry if this is OT, but there isn't a 'squeezecenter' thread and I'm assuming that most people reading this got squeezecenter from the same place I got it...

Thanks in advance,

Chris

The music folder has to be chmod'ed.  Do some scanning back through this thread and you will find a post tell you how to do that.

Can rtgui be added to bubbaraid?

I've tried installing rtgui on the personal lighthttpd that bubbaraid provides on port 83 but all I get is a blank page.

Anyone have a solution?

Any specific reason why you would want rtgui added?  wtorrent works fine for me (granted I had to do some editing to get it to work) but it now works fine.

Can rtgui be added to bubbaraid?

I've tried installing rtgui on the personal lighthttpd that bubbaraid provides on port 83 but all I get is a blank page.

Anyone have a solution?

Any specific reason why you would want rtgui added?  wtorrent works fine for me (granted I had to do some editing to get it to work) but it now works fine.

I don't like colour scheme of wtorrent.  It's difficult to see which tab I'm on.  I like rtgui because it automatically refreshes the status of torrents and when I change a torrent it doesn't reload the entire list.

I don't like colour scheme of wtorrent.  It's difficult to see which tab I'm on.  I like rtgui because it automatically refreshes the status of torrents and when I change a torrent it doesn't reload the entire list.

Yup, that stuff is all personal preference.  The only way to get it added would be to talk to BubbaQ.  I know I have brought up 1 or 2 different option for the web gui but what it really comes down to is if Bubba wants to change over to another.  PM him and see if he has any pointers to get it rtgui working instead of wtorrent

Yup, that stuff is all personal preference.  The only way to get it added would be to talk to BubbaQ.  I know I have brought up 1 or 2 different option for the web gui but what it really comes down to is if Bubba wants to change over to another.  PM him and see if he has any pointers to get it rtgui working instead of wtorrent

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for someone to add it themselves on the personal server he provides.  That would be the best option so people could add their own.

The music folder has to be chmod'ed.  Do some scanning back through this thread and you will find a post tell you how to do that.

I'm (reasonably) familiar with 'chmod'.  My problem is that I guess I don't know what folder to chmod to what setting.  When I try to choose a music folder via the slimserver settings page, I see '/mnt/disk1' and '/mnt/disk2' as options (and 'Music' is available below them both).  However, when I look at the directories on the filesystem (from '/mnt'), I see this:

drwxr-xr-x  7 root root 320 May 25 19:40 disk1/

drwxr-xr-x  8 root root 216 May 15 19:43 disk2/

drwxr-xr-x  1 root root 320 May 25 19:40 user/

If I then go into '/mnt/user', I see this:

drwxr-xr-x 1 root      root      408 May 31 23:09 Movies/

drwxr-xr-x 1 root      root      160 May 31 23:39 Music/

To me, that looks like everyone should be able to search the contents of those directories as well.  If I go to '/mnt/disk1', I see:

drwxr-xr-x 11 root      root      408 May 31 23:09 Movies/

drwxr-xr-x  5 root      root      160 May 31 23:39 Music/

The number of links between the directories in 'disk1' are different than those in 'user', but I don't know how to interpret that.  If someone could tell me just how things need to be chmoded, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Chris

If I remember correctly there was a problem in that you could not direct slimserver to a user share.  Meaning that if you have a music folder under disk1 and disk2 you are probably going to have to choose one and only one.  I could be wrong and you might be able to select both folders.  You need to chmod the folders under the /mnt/disk1 and /mnt/disk2 directory.

One of the things i did on my server was to limit my music folder so that it did not span more then one drive.