unable to access main menu

I have had this issue in every version i have tried since i bought it on 5.0rc9.  I am now on 5.0rc11.  Attached is latest syslog.

Basically menu works ok for a couple of hours to a day then hangs and i cannot access it anymore.  I then startup unmenu so i can gracefully stop the array and reboot.  SB, CP, SAB, and Plex continue to work as well, plenty of free ram and no cpu peg.

Any ideas?

syslog-2013-02-05.zip

I gave up on headphones for now. I want to make sure the main 3 are running solid then ill try again.  Weird I still had it in plugins as well as a 2nd one with a .1 extension.  Also it's not showing up in settings... I thought I had gotten rid of it.  But this has been happening since I installed rc9 without headphones.  Also I don't understand why unmenu and all the addons continue working. Another wrench and theory of mine is I nat it externally with port address translation and I wonder if http sessions are getting hung when I connect from work?  Also I noticed I had simplefeatures web server installed so I've removed that but still need to reboot to remove it. 

Does that work if simplefeatures is installed?  I've read it's hard to remove.

I always find this post useful to understand how things get automatically installed. It might be possible to do some unstandard thing to get something automatically installed from some other folders, but normally simplefeatures is installed from /boot/config/plugins so if you rename that folder it will not be installed.

Archived