Didn't Receive Your Registration Key?


114 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

License is only validated at array start, so as long as you don't stop the array you should be fine to wait until normal USA west coast business hours. @SpencerJ

email support@lime-technology.com   or alternatively, set up a different usb key (copy all the files from the original sans the /config/trial.key) and register that one

Always on this its best to email support@lime-technology.com

Posted Images

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful OS. Couldn't be happier with my experience so far. 

I tried to make the upgrade the other day to full license key. After 24 hours I contacted support. I have not heard back and figured this would be the next best step. I assume it may just be that its the weekend but just to be safe I thought I would post here. 

 

Invoice No.: 56257 Order No.: 498176734 Date: 09/06/2019
 

Thank you kindly for any and all help you may be able to provide. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Liquidbings said:

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful OS. Couldn't be happier with my experience so far. 

I tried to make the upgrade the other day to full license key. After 24 hours I contacted support. I have not heard back and figured this would be the next best step. I assume it may just be that its the weekend but just to be safe I thought I would post here. 

 

Invoice No.: 56257 Order No.: 498176734 Date: 09/06/2019
 

Thank you kindly for any and all help you may be able to provide. 

Thanks for reaching out. We will be in touch shortly to get this fixed. 

Link to post
  • 3 months later...

I bought a new key, paid for it and received this:

 

Unfortunately there was an error when generating your key. We've received your payment but had a hiccup on our end. Please use the button below to send us your order details. We will resolve this for you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

 

Order #: 1005526

 

What gives?

Edited by isrdude
Link to post
33 minutes ago, isrdude said:

I bought a new key, paid for it and received this:

 

Unfortunately there was an error when generating your key. We've received your payment but had a hiccup on our end. Please use the button below to send us your order details. We will resolve this for you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

 

Order #: 1005526

 

What gives?

We replied in email.

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

 

I have purchase the basic version for quite sometime back (2 years?). Now when I decided to use back and realize the drive has been use for other purpose which end up I have to reinstall the UnRAID image. However, I lost the email that was send me to during the purchase. May I know where I can retrieve my key? I have been searching in the account page but was unable to locate any purchase history.

Link to post
6 hours ago, larrytanjj said:

Hi,

 

I have purchase the basic version for quite sometime back (2 years?). Now when I decided to use back and realize the drive has been use for other purpose which end up I have to reinstall the UnRAID image. However, I lost the email that was send me to during the purchase. May I know where I can retrieve my key? I have been searching in the account page but was unable to locate any purchase history.

Please send email to support@lime-technology.com  and include something we can use to identify your account.

Link to post
  • 3 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, SpencerJ said:

Replied to you via email.

I'm good...Sry..Payment never went thru first time and when money came back on my Cash App, I ran it again...Perfect!

Link to post
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, tombstone said:

Hi guys I have 3 hours left till the 30 days free is up and I still waiting on the key have email them but there same it can take up to 3 days. any one on her could help

License is only validated at array start, so as long as you don't stop the array you should be fine to wait until normal USA west coast business hours.

@SpencerJ

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, tombstone said:

Hi guys I have 3 hours left till the 30 days free is up and I still waiting on the key have email them but there same it can take up to 3 days. any one on her could help

Hey there, 

 

I just replied to your email. Please reply via email as I'm not finding any completed orders with the info you provided.

 

Thank you in advance!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.