unRAID Case Badge

Kryspy

I have yet to receive a reply.

Kryspy

There's loads of companies that'll make custom items for you, just buy one from there. Obviously it won't go directly to Tom (Limetech's owner(?)) but least you'll have one.

If you want the profits to go to tom, I think the better thing to do would just to be to donate to him & then buy the badge elsewhere.

There's loads of companies that'll make custom items for you, just buy one from there. Obviously it won't go directly to Tom (Limetech's owner(?)) but least you'll have one.

If you want the profits to go to tom, I think the better thing to do would just to be to donate to him & then buy the badge elsewhere.

If you use the official lime logo and unraid text, you may be violating trademark. Not saying you can't get them made, just that it's not nice, and may not be legal where you live. You really need to get Tom's permission before doing it.

If you use the official lime logo and unraid text, you may be violating trademark. Not saying you can't get them made, just that it's not nice, and may not be legal where you live. You really need to get Tom's permission before doing it.

Considering the majority of users here download loads of pirated T.V. shows and movies directly to their boxes, I can't really say that these are the best people to be preaching at about copyright laws, however, this is a valid point which I hadn't thought of.

• Like 2

Considering the majority of users here download loads of pirated T.V. shows and movies directly to their boxes, I can't really say that these are the best people to be preaching at about copyright laws, however, this is a valid point which I hadn't thought of.

While I'm sure you are correct.  I am not one of them.  All of my recordings come from Satellite/Cable/OTA signals to PCI/PCIe cards in other boxes/VMs.
For international orders of pre-configured flash devices, it costs minimum of $39 because we use Express Mail International which is trackable (Priority Mail International is about $10 less but is not trackable).

I just realized it cuts money into your profits due to the fact the pen-drives are only $10 each (That we pay, no idea about how much you pay. Too lazy to find the model number of the two you shipped me); now I feel bad that I bought the pen-drives off you and not amazon.

Considering the majority of users here download loads of pirated T.V. shows and movies directly to their boxes....

That's quite a sweeping statement.  I am sure that some users do, but to claim that the majority of users do is certainly something of an insult to the many that would never consider doing such a thing.  I am sure you didn't mean to offend, but ...  >:(