unRAID Case Badge

Kryspy

Considering the majority of users here download loads of pirated T.V. shows and movies directly to their boxes....

That's quite a sweeping statement.  I am sure that some users do, but to claim that the majority of users do is certainly something of an insult to the many that would never consider doing such a thing.  I am sure you didn't mean to offend, but ...  >:(

"Majority" doesn't mean all, it means most. You're one of the people that do not pirate movies/shows/programs/etc (Which, I find hard to believe that you've never pirated anything).

"Majority" doesn't mean all, it means most. You're one of the people that do not pirate movies/shows/programs/etc (Which, I find hard to believe that you've never pirated anything).

I do know what the word majority means, thank you.  You can believe whatever you like.  I was simply saying that I found the generalisation offensive.  (Anyway, this is rather irrelevant to the badges discussion.)

Considering the majority of users here download loads of pirated T.V. shows and movies directly to their boxes....

That's quite a sweeping statement.  I am sure that some users do, but to claim that the majority of users do is certainly something of an insult to the many that would never consider doing such a thing.  I am sure you didn't mean to offend, but ...  >:(

TV shows - NO NEVER.  Wouldn't even know how to start.  Heard of torrents/usnet but have never used it and wouldn't know how to.

The first set of badges has been mailed.  I had no idea there would be such an interest and we have run out of badges.  It will take about 10 days to get the next batch.  Thanks to everyone who ordered and tossed in a few extra bucks, we very much appreciate it!

Thanks alot Tom  8)

• 1 year later...

Its pitty LT doesn't have an European partner so that we (the European customers) can get badges easy way. Personally have at least 10 friends using unraid which would buy badges for their servers.

The case badges ship free.  We use a USPS "Global First Class" stamp to send them out.  I've been told it takes about a week to get to EU destinations.  For some reason seems to take two weeks to get 'down under' - I think USPS straps them to the backs of humpback whales for their San Diego to Australia mail route.

The Pre-configured Flash devices also ship free and costs us anywhere from $30-$40 to send via USPS Global Express (so it can be tracked).  In this case we eat the shipping and you guys get to deal with Customs and VAT so we try and spread the pain  :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope to be able to order a few myself. I have a few friends that have seen my server and want one too. I plan to get a few usb sticks and help them setup the free one for them. I'll by maybe 10 or so myself soon as im paid. Then anyone that gets a setup from me and later pays for pro, as I run i'll give a sticker too as well.

I find this software so easy for newbies too. Some of the plugins can be tricky for those not use to linux or command promt. I had my first one up and running on really old p4 just as test but quickly I wanted it on sata drives ;)