Windows 7 permissions issue

Don't know if this is a windows issue or what, but one of my htpcs is having some issues.  From the desktop if I go to the unraid server under network I get the window that says enter network user and password.  So I enter this and check the box to remember it and am able to enter the unraid server and see all the files, folders, etc.  Everything is working fine.

Now if I reboot the htpc and go to desktop again, I once again have to enter in the username and password just like above.  Its not saving it for some reason. 

Im using the5.0-rc10 release of unraid.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Go into control panel -> credentials manager and check there are no double ups for your unraid server in there (check for host name AND IP address).  Easiest thing to do is just delete all the entries, log out/back in (to clear any existing connections) and then remap the drives.

This is assuming the windows username and password you are using on your HTPC matches a user on the unRAID box, so authentication simply 'passes through'.

• 3 weeks later...