Sever Chassis Advice...

mathomas3

Hello,

im located in the UK and im looking for a server case that can host 12+ HDs(dont want to run out of space) But im trying to keep it in a budget...

The problem that im running into is the Shipping... I can have it shipped to a states side address and the fowarded to myself but i would like to try and avoid that if possible...

im looking for a server case that can host 12+ HDs that is hot swapable if possible (doesnt have to be) but im trying to do that on a budget... im looking to spend less then $200 just for the case... i can wait to get the mobo and memory later...

Thank you for your help ahead of time... it's driving me mad trying to find something that can work...

Mat

thanks for pointing that out... i have ordered that exact same case... kinda ugly... but hay... who cares... now... comes the hard part... buying... mobo... memory... pcu... and Hard Drives... got lots of data to move over... gonna be fun ;)

Thanks!!

thanks for pointing that out... i have ordered that exact same case... kinda ugly... but hay... who cares... now... comes the hard part... buying... mobo... memory... pcu... and Hard Drives... got lots of data to move over... gonna be fun ;)

Thanks!!

Xeon CPU/ Supermicro mobo / Kingston RAM / Seasonic PSU

Go the ESXi virtualized route, you won't regret it even though it's more costly.

Archived