Can't stop array-Solved

Im not really sure what is going on but when I try to stop my array it keeps trying to unmount the cache drive and fails claiming that it is in use. Ive stopped everything that runs from the cache but I still seem to have the same issue. Im not very fluent in linux so Im not really sure how to figure out what is going on. Any help would be appreciated the unraid has been running like a champ but im getting low on space and want to add a disk into the array that I have previously cleared and has been chilling as a warm spare. Thanks

Im not really sure what is going on but when I try to stop my array it keeps trying to unmount the cache drive and fails claiming that it is in use. Ive stopped everything that runs from the cache but I still seem to have the same issue. Im not very fluent in linux so Im not really sure how to figure out what is going on. Any help would be appreciated the unraid has been running like a champ but im getting low on space and want to add a disk into the array that I have previously cleared and has been chilling as a warm spare. Thanks

lsof | grep /mnt

will tell you what is using the cache drive.  It could be a process running from it, a file open on it, a swap file created on it, a loop device active on it, or even your telnet session is you changed directory to it/

Joe L.