Parity disk swap with cache disk suddenly (RC12a)

I am using Toshiba 3T as parity disk with 6 data disk. Last night the server suddenly down and unclear power down was show after reboot.

When the server was restarting with parity check, the parity disk swap with cache disk suddenly.

Therefore, the server was restarted with new parity disk (original is cache disk), it still show the array was invalid even the parity syn was completed

Any one can advise what's going on?

My Toshiba HDD dead? If so, why this Toshiba HDD still passed the Smart Test?

Another question is why the array still show invalid after parity syn with this new parity disk. What can I do to make it valid?

I am using Toshiba 3T as parity disk with 6 data disk. Last night the server suddenly down and unclear power down was show after reboot.

When the server was restarting with parity check, the parity disk swap with cache disk suddenly.

Therefore, the server was restarted with new parity disk (original is cache disk), it still show the array was invalid even the parity syn was completed

Any one can advise what's going on?

My Toshiba HDD dead? If so, why this Toshiba HDD still passed the Smart Test?

Another question is why the array still show invalid after parity syn with this new parity disk. What can I do to make it valid?

nobody can offer advice until you attach a copy of the syslog to your next post.