[Solved] Don't Think my mover script is working

Hey all,

I have a 1TB cache drive and it is sitting on 68gigs and it doesn't seem to increase everyday like it should with data going to the shares. I run Sabnzb, and have cleared the complete and incomplete folders so I know that there is really nothing in my appdata folder so I am sure it is because the mover script is not working. I just noticed a couple days ago that I had my appdata share setting of use cache disk to yes and I have since changed it to only. Would this have affected the cache? How do I purge it and make bring it back to 1tb?

Thanks,

You said it is not increasing like it should. This is a little confusing. Do you mean it has only 68GB free and the free space is not increasing like it should if data were being moved, or does it have 68GB used and the used space is not decreasing like it should if data were being moved?

If your appdata share is set to use cache but not cache-only, and the appdata folders are not hidden (folder name beginning with .) then the mover should move your appdata. Setting a share to cache-only means the mover will not move the share.

Thanks for the response.

I just realized that my original post was a little confusing. I have 2 shares, one is called media, one is called appdata (for sabnzb and sick beard). The appdata share is now set to cache only. The files are downloaded into the appdata share, and they are moved automatically with scripts to media. I have the media share to use the cache aswell. The cache drive is 1Tb large but for some reason only has 68 gigs free, and I cant figure out why the free space isnt close to 1TB because I dont really see anything on the drive (I cleared out the complete download and incomplete download folders of sabnzb because I know that there could be big files in there, it is empty now), so I am assuming that the problem is the mover script isn't working.

I just set my cache disk to public so I can go in there and see whats using up so much space. There is a folder called media (im assuming its my media share), and it has 871 gigs of stuff in there. How do I make the mover move it to my array?