[SOLVED] Can't delete share - Looks empty to me

I created my first Share to get a feel for things. Dropped in 3 files and experimented with all the good stuff - streaming, share permissions, SMB, AFP etc.

Pretty cool  :).

Problem:

Play time is over and I'm now struggling to delete the share which looks very empty to me.

I first deleted all 'normal' files out of the share using MacBook (via AFP), then disconnected AFP and made sure nothing else is connected to unRAID (SMB/NFS).

ssh'ed into unRAID and went to /mnt/user/Movies

As expected, I saw a few hidden files (.AppleDouble, .AppleDesktop, .DS_Store) and proceeded to rm them.

Switched back to SimpleFeatures, clicked on the share, renamed to be blank and clicked 'Apply'.

The share was still there :(.

I returned to CLI and deleted the last two directories in there, which I'm pretty sure were unRAID related - called something like 'Network Trash' and 'Temporary Items' (?)  :-\.

I've verified that /mnt/user/Movies is completely empty. Also verified that it's the same on /mnt/disk1 (the only disk the share was using).

Tried to delete the share using the same method above, but it's still not going away :(.

The share page says

Share empty? No

Gone through the documentation and can't see anything else on this. I know "Share empty?" has to be "Yes", but it is actually empty :'(.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Omid

You also cannot remove a directory if you've changed directory to it.    So log off.

OR

you can remove it easily by typing

cd /

rm /mnt/user/Movies

If it still says it is not empty, type

ls -al /mnt/user/Movies

to see what remains.

Thanks, Joe.

ls -ltrah

shows nothing (just ./ and ../)

So I should delete the share folder itself? I thought unRAID would do that when I delete the share through UI (?).

Anything else I need to do?

I'm certain Movies is empty. Really weird.