Tom#2 Recently Joined LimeTech

I am definitely not a clone of Tom#1

First thanks for Joining.... 

Now the real question... are the Toms a case of Sybil gone good... left brain personality works on one task while right brain personality works on another? 

;D

• 4 weeks later...

+1.  Get it done right, not fast.

I guess I've been out of touch recently, just seeing this post for the first time.  Glad to hear about Tom #2 (a belated welcome aboard!).  This is a great move on Lime-Tech's part and shows (to me, at least) that unRaid has some true potential and growth opportunities.

Y

Reminds me of the saying:  "You can have it Good, Fast, or Cheap.  Pick two."

Since the original purchase included lifetime upgrades for free, I'd say that qualifies it for Cheap.  Given the option on the other two, I'll take Good over Fast.  8)

Thanks for the update Tom => an occasional status post ... even just a one-liner like that ... is all we need to hear  :)

I'd much rather you take the time necessary to be confident in the release than to simply release it because everyone wants a "final" v5 !!

Reminds me of the saying:  "You can have it Good, Fast, or Cheap.  Pick two."

Since the original purchase included lifetime upgrades for free, I'd say that qualifies it for Cheap.  Given the option on the other two, I'll take Good over Fast.  8)

Very good point.

• 3 weeks later...

Really, any update at all would be appreciated.  I thought more regular updates were one of the things we could expect from Tom #2.  From his profile it looks like he's on the forum regularly, but he hasn't posted anything in quite a while.

Not much I can tell you, other than Tom is under a lot of pressure and working really hard to get 5.0 out.  He prefers to provide these updates himself and I would just ask for your continued patience. 

Thanks,

TomH