GUI just disappears

I'm not sure why, but it appears often after a reboot of my server my windows machine my GUI interface just stops working. The last time my machine was running a Parity check I was completely blind until it was done. I normally can get to my array by using unMENU, but its still not as full featured as I need it, but very useful none the less. ;)

My shares are accessable via the network just the GUI isn't working.

I"m running v5.0-rc12 I believe, I can't tell right now because I can't see it. For a while there I was unable to access my array with my windows machine so I was using my Mac. Today well nothing in the house seems to be able to get it to display.

I'm thinking about switching to the newest release, but not knowing what the problem is I really don't want to start jumping around.

I have Powerdown, unmenu, cache_dir installed, istat and apc UPS deamon installed

root@Tower:~# free -m

total      used      free    shared    buffers    cached

Mem:          3797      3018        778          0        165      2383

-/+ buffers/cache:        469      3327

Swap:            0          0          0

syslog-2013-06-05.txt

dgaschk

I might give that a try for a few days and see if anything improves. I've had this issue for a few months, but always could view via my Mac so I figured one machine was having issues... One the first when a Parity check started automactically because of a setting in unMENU it all went to heck again. lol