No shares or web GUI

Running 4.7. This evening tried to access a disk share and could not. Tried to open the stock web GUI and unmenu and neither responded. Searched the forum and found instructions for restarting the GUI with commands below but that did not work.

killall emhttp
nohup /usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

Most of the posts with web GUI and lost shares seem to be related to plug-in or add-ons or running out of memory. I restarted and the problem persists. My only recent change was upgrading to pro a few months ago and prior to that my server has been stable for a long time. Not sure exactly what to do at this point. I've attached a copy of my syslog. Any help would be appreciated.

syslog.zip

I'm having a hard time figuring out why I seem to be unable to access the server from one of my computers. I can telnet to the server from this computer but everything else is totally dead. No shares (disk or user), no unraid gui, no unmenu, etc. I can access everything else on my network from this computer just fine. restarting the computer and server does not change anything. I've searched around the forum and everything I find similar to my issue is related to v5 permissions or some plug-in, but I'm running 4.7 so none of that really applies. I have not changed anything on my server or desktop so I'm really stumped. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I have not changed anything on my server or desktop so I'm really stumped. Can someone point me in the right direction?
You may not have changed anything, but I'll bet your antivirus / firewall updated itself and is blocking you. I would try uninstalling (not disabling, uninstalling) your security software and see if the issue resolves itself. If it does, I'd suggest trying a different security suite that doesn't mess with your internal network.