Plex exhibits "transport endpoint not connected" errors

Sacretagent, the symptoms you are describing are exactly what I am seeing as well. I often download a tvshow series on my PC and the move it to SB's "to process" folder. If I add 100 episodes I can almost guarantee that PMS will crash. The problem is that if I add those files over a number of days it will happen as well.

My solution has been nightly restarts of plex, but I hope the problem described in this thread is related and it's fixed :)

• 1 month later...

Hi

FYI

This is still a problem I'm using Unraid 5.0-RC16c and PlexMediaServer-0.9.8.4.125.

Is there a work around, I have tried to have the PLEX on a CACHE drive and Disk drive, the only different I see is when using the CACHE drive unraid dies faster than when I'm using the Disk drive.

BR

Michael

Hi

I upgraded to the new 5.0 and I still see this problem, I can't see anything in the syslog the last entry is me logging in to the plex server, then I start to import meta data to my tv series (large collection) and with in a few minutes is loose connection to unraid I can't even log into the server when I'm directly connected to it.

Ps. do I need start a new tread?

BR

Michael