BubbaRAID - Invalid configuration?

Yes, 4.3.3 is the correct one.

In some cases, drivers can load in a different order between BubbaRaid and unRAID, so drives are in a different order/number, which can cause this problem. 

When your config is invalid, see if all your drives are there, but just in the wrong slots.

Thanks BubbaQ,

I just tried again per your suggestion. I only have two drives right now. Disk1 and parity. I made a screenshot of my unRAID config to compare. With bubbaraid they came up in the same order. It must be something else. I won't worry about it too much for now as I am going to be upgrading to a new mobo within the week. I am using an old ASUS asus a7n8x deluxe with a user customized bios that has a fix for the SATA firmware.

Once my new setup is up and running I'll try again and post the results. Thanks for your help.

Pedro

It appears that on some mobos, the drivers can end up loading is a different order because of the kernel config differences between BubbaRaid and unRAID.

When that happens, on the systems I have tried it on, all of the your drives are still there, but not assigned to the right slots, or need to be reassigned in order to get a valid configuration.  Once doing so, BubbaRaid has been runing normally.  The negative is that if you want to go back to standard unRAID, you will likely have to reassign the drives again, after booting unRAID.  So you lose the seamless booting choice between unRAID and BubbaRaid.

There isn't anything I can do about this, as it is a side-effect of the kernel changes between BubbaRaid and unRAID.

Hey guys, I having the same problem.  In bubbaraid it says configuration invalid and the listed drives are different from the ones selected.

On the main screen, the italicized letters are the "request drives" and the non italicized letters are the "selected drives"

take a look at the two screen shots below and tell me what I can do.