IBM ServeRAID-BR10i PCI-e 8 Port Sata SAS 44E8690 LSI SAS1068e Sale/Trade

I have for sale or trade 5 IBM ServeRAID-BR10i PCI-e 8 Port Controller Sata SAS 44E8690 LSI SAS1068e,

these cards are based on LSI SAS1068e chip set and can be flashed to IT (HBA) or IR (RAID) firmware, the only issue with this card is the hard drive limit of 2TB, larger drives are seen but only at 2.2TB, I am currently using 3 cards with a ZFS system and I have installed 2 others in a friends unRAID system.  Units are missing brackets but work fine.

-PM me for any questions,

-Asking $35 per Card + $5 Shipping (USA Shipping only)

or Best offer,

or Trade

I also need hard drives of any size for backup usage, they need to be sata and have good SMART data and surface scan, these drives are for backups only so size does not really matter, but I want about 1.5TB of storage per card for trading, (example 3x500GB drives, or 9x160GB drives as long as they are good and SATA based i will take them)

Description: The ServeRAID-BR10i controller PCI Express interface is compliant with the PCI Express Specification, revision 1.0a. The controller uses either a standard PCI or low-profile PCI bracket type. The controller SAS interface is compatible with the ANSI Serial Attached SCSI 1.0 specification and the Serial ATA 1.0a specification. The functionality of the ServeRAID-BR10i controller comes from the LSI1068E controller chip. The LSI1068E chip integrates eight high-performance SAS/SATA PHYs. The design of the controller makes it easy to add SAS interfaces to any computer, workstation, or server with a PCI Express bus. The controller provides a 2 Mb x 8-bit flash ROM for storing the BIOS and firmware. The controller provides up to 32 Kb x 8-bit NVSRAM for storing the nonvolatile RAID information when a system failure occurs. The controller provides a 128 Kb x 36-bit pipelined burst static random access memory (PBSRAM) device for storing SAS address port information, which enables connection to more than 128 devices.

Storage Controller

Controller interface type Serial ATA-300 / SAS

Data Transfer Rate 300 MBps

Storage Controller / Supported Device Type Disk array (RAID)

RAID level RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 1E

Processor LSI

General

Device Type Storage controller (RAID) - Plug-in card - Low profile

Interface Type PCI Express

Width 6.6 in

Depth 0.6 in

Height 2.7 in

Weight 3.2 oz

Expansion / Connectivity

Expansion Bays None

Expansion Slot(s) None