Re: unRAID Server Release 5.0-rc15a Available

I just can't d/l it. It start at 7ko/s and stop after downloading less than 1mo. But now it's fine, I just use a proxy to d/l it. I can finally try the v5 !  ;D

well... I just try the new version (I was on a 4.7), and I don't have my network working. I have a dlink card because my mobo "nic" was not functionnal under the 4.7, but even trying both of them after booting the v5, I don't have any network. "ifconfig" didn't give me a ethx, I just have the "lo" configuration.

So I put back my 4.7 bzimage and bzroot in my flashkey, restore also the files under the config directory, and boot it back to 4.7. I've got back my eth0 but I can't remotly access to my unRaid. I hope that I didn't mess everything  :'(

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

ps : I can access to unMenu after typing /boot/unmenu/uu directly on the unRaid. But I don't want to start the array, I prefer waiting for some advice/answer.

ps : My mobo network card is disable in the bios, I have read that having 2 network card with the v5 could be a problem, so my network problem is not that, right ?

I couldn't ping the unraid server... and I already use chrome  ;)

I have re-enable my mobo network card, and retry the v5. It boot (and the ip has change), I could see the graphic interface, I have check that each disk don't have a "mbr error", re-assign my cache drive, and push the Start button to bring the array online.

That's funny that my mobo network card work in v5 and not the pci card I bought because my mobo network card wasn't working under the 4.7.

I can continue the wiki page : Migrating from unRAID 4.7 to unRAID 5.0

ps : sorry if I little freak out, but I really was scared to loose some data  :-[