Stop array issue on every attempt

Hi guys,

This is an issue I know the cause of and I need to get some advice.

Everytime press stop array, so I can reboot the server... my unraid build keeps displaying Retry unmounting disk...

The issue is tvheadend is running and so are other plugins but for some reason other plugins dont interrupt the process.

So in this case, I login via telnet and issue the command... killall tvheadend then I jump back to the GUI and all of a sudden... array stopped and ready to reboot.

Just wondering what I might do, that I dont need to do this, the tvheadend data directory is on my cache drive and so are all my other plugins in directory /mnt/cache/unraid/tvheadend etc etc

So this is my dillema, wondering if maybe I can simply add killall tvheadend to the stop array script or if there is a better way.

Appreciate the help...

;)

Do you have UnMenu installed?  If so, install the CleanPowerDown package and see if that changes your behavior.

You may have to then shutdown from UnMenu.  Note, by the way, that there is another thread discussing some changes that may be needed to that script, so I'm not sure if it's going to resolve your issue in the current version, but it's certainly worth a try.

Do you have UnMenu installed?  If so, install the CleanPowerDown package and see if that changes your behavior.

You may have to then shutdown from UnMenu.  Note, by the way, that there is another thread discussing some changes that may be needed to that script, so I'm not sure if it's going to resolve your issue in the current version, but it's certainly worth a try.

I used to have unMENU but removed it, is it absolutely required. I did so to only have 1 frontend GUI and chose simple features for the cleaner look. If only there is another way...