M1015s in stock

THe price of shipping in CONUS is $5.70 per card for a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box and that is what I will use for a order of one.  Orders of two or more will be slightly higher.  The rates are published on the USPS site.

I've got 20+ cards. All server pulls. Never used in operational environment. Small brackets included. Large brackets +$15

M1015 - $85

Free shipping in CONUS via USPS. anything other that USPS shipping is a direst cost to you. I have a list of all requests you all have given me. However please send me a request with your total quantity.

Ill flash to the  FW version you want.

OCONUS. - shipping is what ever it costs to ship to you. I will need to claim the card with customs as is. No gifts or trades. You can thank one of your fellow unraid enthusiasts for this.

Let me know. I'm selling these quick.

Let me know. I will send first shipment Saturday. The next shipment will be Monday. If you want expedited service add $20 to the total. If your in the CONUS one card shipped = $85. 

OCONUS = $85 US + cost of shipping.

Update. I'm in the confirmation process and ready to send PayPal invoices. Please confirm your order. Let me know if you want the bios flashed or wiped. If you don't know what that means then let me know if you want IT or IR mode.

I need the zip code and email address to send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks for your patience.

If you want a rush on shipping I charge $25. If you can wait then were good to go. Please follow my instructions and you will have your product ASAP. 

I have 20 or more cards so please send the quantity desired. Bracket type. Firmware options. IT or IR. BIOS or no BIOS.

PayPal email or phone number. Zip code you want the package shipped to.

I will create a invoice and send you a PayPal request for payment. You pay I ship.

Rush fee = $25 extra.

No hurries. So far I have more than I have requests.

Money back guarantee. All cards are still under vendor warranty.

As of right now I'm working on a 2 day turn around. Once cash is clear I ship.

Thank you

Sent the info off in a pm at the start of last week, plus another pm just looking for an update, I have not heard anything yet. Let me know if you are still selling these?

I have 20 or more cards so please send the quantity desired. Bracket type. Firmware options. IT or IR. BIOS or no BIOS.

PayPal email or phone number. Zip code you want the package shipped to.

I will create a invoice and send you a PayPal request for payment. You pay I ship.

Rush fee = $25 extra.

No hurries. So far I have more than I have requests.

Money back guarantee. All cards are still under vendor warranty.

As of right now I'm working on a 2 day turn around. Once cash is clear I ship.

Thank you