Photo Gallery

Hi Everyone,

can anyone recommend a good open source photo gallery for UnRaid?@

I have tried:

zenphoto, gallery3 and Coppermine but they are all to slow. zenphoto

6014 Images in 233 Albums

I would like the photo gallery to automatically scan my photo directory share zenphoto can do this but it take about 10 minute to just open the page.

I have a Synology Nas and love Phone Station 5 this is what i would ideally want

Anyidea?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Photo station was the primary reason for my buying a synology nas in the first place. I have started an unraid box and am looking to migrate totally to the unraid. The only thing keeping me is the lack of a "photo station" like solution. Plex is nice, but I was looking for a more simple solution, as the primary users will be older family members living abroad. I know that many people will direct me towards online services, but I would prefer to have my family photos "locked down". I am hoping that through docker we can have a solution.

I know its an old question, but I am also looking for the same, and even I  have synology and love photo station. Would love to have something like this for UNRAID

After some digging around, I came across sparklyballs' excellent photoshow docker plugin. It is available via his repository (through community plugins). Extremely easy to install and easy to use. The latest version of photo station offers a nice feature which is on the fly transcoding to lower quality which helps play hq video over slower connections. You could even use btsync on your phone and unraid server to emulate the dsphoto automatic backup feature. The other way of course, would be to use plexpass and do everything through there.