IcyDock 5 in 3 hotswap cage, Antec 900 case, SATA cards, 2x CPU/MOBO/RAM combos

topcat989

Like the title says. Downgraded my unRAID server, so these parts are for sell. (Looking for good deals on 2TB and higher drives, and intel PCIe nic card. Open to trades on those). Local to Alameda, CA and can meet at a BART station during the day. Paypal for shipping or cash for local meet up. PM me here if interested in anything you see.

References here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=3238 (also Paypal verified)

The Stuff

Asus P5B-VM DO cpu/mobo/ram combo. Heart of my unRAID server. Bought new, but don't have original box anymore. I bought this because this was the motherboard Limetech was using at the time to build the 1500 unRAID servers, and I wanted maximum stability/reliability, and it has never disappointed. CPU is a celeron (forget which one, sorry. Can lift the HSF to find out if needed) and has a 1GB stick of Kingston RAM. It flawlessly ran a 14 drive server through it's 6 onboard sata ports + through 2x 4 port SATA cards. While this combo is not up to running plex media server or VM machines, if you want a rock solid, simple unRAID server, this will do it nicely. Looking for $70 shipped or $55 pickup for the combo

Iz8PSO7.jpg

IcyDock 5 in 3 Hotswap cage Looking for $85 shipped or $70 pickup. SOLD

Antec 900 case Case only, no PSU and the 2 x HDD "cages" (NOT hotswapable) that came with the case are already sold. Also, do not have most of the front covers as I'd populated all nine 5 1/4 bays. I think I still have 1 or 2 bay covers. Aside from that, case is in excellent condition. Very solid construction, and seems to be custom made for an unRAID server with 9 5 1/4 bays and cooling. Buy the icydock above, add two more and you're running 15 drives  8) $50 cash pick up only, will not ship.

tP7lnXI.jpg

2x Promise SATA300 TX4 4Port SATA Adapter. These are PCI, not PCIe cards. Worked well with the Asus P5B-VM DO mobo above. Comes with card, low profile bracket, 2x sata cables, driver disc (not used for unRAID) and manual. $30 shipped priority mail, $25 pickup.

iyiqi8W.jpg

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe combo. Upgraded my main PC from this, has been solid. Has more omph then the P5B-VM combo above, but have never used this for unRAID. Comes with 2x Corsair XMS matched pair of 1GB sticks (2GB RAM total) and a dual core "Opter-own" CPU. I forgot to write it down before upgrading, but if you want/need to know I can remove the Zalman HSF to see. Comes with mobo, RAM, CPU and optionally Zalman HSF. Looking for $85 shipped IF, IF you are willing to do without the Zalman HSF.  Add $25 if you want the Zalman too. $70 local pickup on mobo/cpu/ram only, $85 if you want the Zalman too.

y2L08m2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived