Norco RPC-4220 Power switch replacement in Europe

t33j4y

Just picked up a reasonably priced 4220 with the only shortcoming that it has a dodgy power switch - sometimes the button works, sometimes not.

Motherbord has IPMI so it's not a dealbreaker - would just like to get it fixed :-)

Whether it's the cable, connector or the actual button I don't know.

Does anyone know of a europe-based dealer that carries spare parts for Norco (or Inter-tech/XCase which seem to be the same)?

I got my norco case from ri-vier.nl.

They are based in the Netherlands though I doubt he carries spare parts of that kind since he ships a lot of stuff in by container once in a few months.

But there's no harm in contacting them. The owner is very friendly and helpfull.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Again, thank you all for the input  :)

I started out by contacting Richard Mulder who runs ri-vier.nl - never got around to any other as he turned out to be just as helpful and friendly as beire said.

After sending him some e-mails providing pictures of the dodgy switch PCB and the plastic foil, he went rummaging around in his RMA stuff to see if he had a replacement. He came back a few days later, saying that he had now found a replacement, which he on top of actually having a replacement part, offered to send to me free of charge (and I even live in another country  :o)

I am pretty amazed at that level of service in this day and age, considering that I didn't even buy the chassis from him in the first place. Will most definitely prioritize supporting ri-vier.nl by purchasing from him in the future! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived