Plugin Manager

zoggy

I am not sure how to say this but can it be possible to implement a repo system with a default one thru LimeTech then if a person wants to add a 3rd party repo of all of the available plugins, they add the repo URL but if that repo gets abandon or something, someone else can create one then switch over to that one?

That is how xbmc xorks. 
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure how to say this but can it be possible to implement a repo system with a default one thru LimeTech then if a person wants to add a 3rd party repo of all of the available plugins, they add the repo URL but if that repo gets abandon or something, someone else can create one then switch over to that one?

That is how xbmc xorks.

That's kind of where I got my idea from. In a sense like this, a main repo would be good for sponsored plugins or trusted developers that have been actively involved with unRaid for awhile.

This seems to have been working forever with XBMC and proven succesful so I think Tom and the team should adopt this into a future unRaid build.