Control Panel Plugin v3.2.1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having issues with PlexMS, not sure if it's control panel related or not, figured I'd ask here first.

My server had the power cut to it while up and running a couple days ago. Now I notice Plex is no longer working. I originally installed and managed it using control panel, and plex updater. I also use dynamix. In dynamix settings tab I noticed plex isn't listed anymore. uh-oh. The files and folders still exist on my cache drive and flash drive for plex.

I figured I'd copy the files off and try re-installing. Then I noticed I can't re install because in control panel under Plex it says not available. Plex Updater says it't installed, but stopped. When I try to start it, it doesn't work. In control panel it says check error, though in the quick log area I don't see any.

All other apps - sickbeard, CP, Sab - are up and running just fine. Anyone know whats going on here or how I can get it back to how it was?

If this is not posted in the best spot, let me know! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, I installed it on V6 before verifying compatibility.  Anyone have a good process for uninstalling it cleanly?  It seems to leave a lot of bits behind, using the (REMOVE) button.

Thanks,

Just delete everything in your /boot/plugins and /boot/config/plugins folders, stop the array, and reboot. Then add back any v6 compatible plugins you need.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I just found this thread a few minutes ago.  I have unRAID server v 5.03 & when I run the install package from the first post, I get a download error.  Is that dropbox location still a valid source?

see error below

file /boot/config/plugins/control_panel/icons.tar: downloading from -q --no-check-certificate https://www.dropbox.com/s/zct2ofa2k5lezty/icons.tar?dl=0 ... bad download, deleting

Hello, I just found this thread a few minutes ago.  I have unRAID server v 5.03 & when I run the install package from the first post, I get a download error.  Is that dropbox location still a valid source?

see error below

file /boot/config/plugins/control_panel/icons.tar: downloading from -q --no-check-certificate https://www.dropbox.com/s/zct2ofa2k5lezty/icons.tar?dl=0 ... bad download, deleting

Many of the plugins that are downloaded by this plugin are not really supported anymore. Suggest you take a look at PhAzE plugins and see if he has what you need.