Simple Features COMPLETE Uninstall

Nothing is listed in the simple features reports about my bug, but there isn't anything else that has changed that would account for the massive drop in server parity checking. It went from anywhere between 40-60-80 down to sub 10. The only thing that changed was I installed simple features with all it's parts.  I'm ok with giving up on simple features totally...

My question is, how do I uninstall simple features completely? Nothing i have found explains it in detail, and the reverse of the install process doesn't help. I have backed to the stock go file, removed extras dir, removed plugins dir, there is nothing referring to simple features in the packages directory or any other files that i can find on the flash (file search/contents search). I verified that the latest bzimage and bzroot match the flash, ...restarted and still i keep getting a "could not open input file plugins/simplefeatures/include/systemtemp.php" on the con (over and over).

Anyone that can restore my sanity?

These were the first folders to be removed. I still get the systemtemp.php error in the console. On the brighter side, my parity went back to between 60 and 70 after dumping it...There is obviously a bug that is undiagnosed here. Where else possibly can it be? If i rebuild the flash, is the config directory the only thing that i have to make sure i migrate to not have any problems?

UPDATE: I decided to run a grep -R "SystemTemp" to try and find the culprit. The only thing i can think of is that there is something in one of the packages that was downloaded in the last simple features update. I'm hoping that grep will find the call to the SystemTemp.php file.  Would anyone guess how effective this would be?

I'm in the middle of an parity check (now at ~120MB/s!), after it completes, i'm just going to rename my packages directory and reboot to see if the console error calling SystemTemp.php goes away.

• 4 months later...

It is very easy to uninstall the SimpleFeatures plugins. These instructions are to remove ALL of the SF plugins.

Telnet into your unraid server and type these commands:

rm -rf /boot/plugins/simpleFeatures

rm -rf /boot/config/simpleFeatures

Reboot your system to make the uninstallation complete.

Are you using a fixed or dynamic IP address for your system ? In the latter case it may have obtained another IP address as before.

Removing the SimpleFeatures folders should not cause anything to break!

yeah complete idiot, after running the commands you said, rebooted. Maybe i mistype something because i took the flash out and put in computer and the simplefeatures folder still there. well what I thought I was removing manually in each spot on the flash. I was removing them from my flash backup folder because i had both open up at same time.

well once i figured that out, re took flash out after i had just booted up and saw files were still there. realized i didnt actually remove them off flash. so took them off rebooted and stock interface! whew, what bonehead mistake ha

• 3 weeks later...

I think it put stuff on the actual disks or something. Did all the rm -rf commands and was still getting screen spam of "Could not open input file: /plugins/SimpleFeatures/and all the folders" repeated after the login prompt appears.

I even put in a fresh usb key with a brand new unraid install and when it got to the tower: login prompt it started spamming again it again. What's interesting is that at this point the drives aren't even mounted.

Anyone have any ideas?