Higher quality / small form factor boxes

tr0910

The Lian-Li PC-Q25B works very nicely for up to 7 disks with a mini-ITX motherboard.

It's a nearly perfect "Plus" machine.

I like to think of my Fractal Design Node 304 as a perfect "plus." Using an PCIe card to house a mSATA SSD for cache in addition to the 6 full size 3.5" HDD bays.

The Lian-Li PC-Q25B works very nicely for up to 7 disks with a mini-ITX motherboard.

I like to think of my Fractal Design Node 304 as a perfect "plus." Using an PCIe card to house a mSATA SSD for cache in addition to the 6 full size 3.5" HDD bays.

you can get 7 drives in that box btw. 6 sata and you can mount an ssd on the outside of of one of the drive cages for the 7th drive

First thought when I saw the thread title was 'there will be a post from garycase recommending that Lian-Li case' haha. ;D

First thought when I saw the thread title was 'there will be a post from garycase recommending that Lian-Li case' haha. ;D

And not only that but holy sh1t that case is 30% off right now at newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112339

DARN !!  You guys just cost me $82.98 !!!    I don't have any use for another UnRAID server right now ... but I couldn't resist the chance to get another PC-Q25B at that price  :)

... Now you'll cost me another $1500 or so when I decide to "populate" it !!

And not only that but holy sh1t that case is 30% off right now at newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112339

DARN !!  You guys just cost me $82.98 !!!    I don't have any use for another UnRAID server right now ... but I couldn't resist the chance to get another PC-Q25B at that price  :)

... Now you'll cost me another $1500 or so when I decide to "populate" it !!

(spit)  haha I'm always here for ya man!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Archived