Slim HDMI

jeff.lebowski

Monoprice is about as good a price as you'll typically find.

The slim HDMI cables are much more electrically complex, which is why they tend to be more expensive.    They generally use a "RedMere" semiconductor at each end of the cable, which allows the connecting cables themselves to be much smaller -- thus allowing the very thin and flexible interconnecting cables.

I wish Monoprice had some sort of Amazon Prime type membership that made shipping free if you were a member. Monoprice's prices are great but I think they go a little overboard on shipping costs. It does not cost $3.50 to ship a less than 1 ounce TPU iPhone case. I've found when you work in the shipping costs from Monoprice, and if you have a Amazon Prime account, cables you can find on Amazon are almost if not the same price as Monoprice and you'll get the cables in two days from Amazon.

I wish Monoprice had some sort of Amazon Prime type membership that made shipping free if you were a member. Monoprice's prices are great but I think they go a little overboard on shipping costs. It does not cost $3.50 to ship a less than 1 ounce TPU iPhone case. I've found when you work in the shipping costs from Monoprice, and if you have a Amazon Prime account, cables you can find on Amazon are almost if not the same price as Monoprice and you'll get the cables in two days from Amazon.

I would join in a heartbeat!  That being said, Ive been able to find a lot of what Monoprice sells on Amazon, with Prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sr_1_1_acs_h_1i_2529935011&node=2529935011?ie=UTF8&qid=1378397711&sr=8-1-acs

• 3 months later...

Totally agree... I always find myself looking at Monoprice first to see what I want, then go find the same or similar at Amazon because of Prime shipping.