Can't get cache drive and mover to complete

I have tried several times in the past to get the cache drive and mover working correctly w/o success.  I just keep giving up, and going back to running w/o a cache drive.

So, I finally broke down and created a clean install of Unraid 5.0 to try the cache drive again.  I still am having no luck.

I have run reiserfsck on my cache drive and it found no corruption.

Attached is my syslog.  Any ideas?

syslog.txt

Copy it manually:

cp /mnt/cache/Media/Movies/Chasing Ice (2012)/Chasing Ice (2012).bluray.mkv /mnt/disk1/Media/Movies/Chasing Ice (2012)/Chasing Ice (2012).bluray.mkv

Change disk1 to the desired disk.

Then enter:

rm /mnt/cache/Media/Movies/Chasing Ice (2012)/Chasing Ice (2012).bluray.mkv

to remove the cache copy.

If /mnt/cache/Media/ is empty then remove it as well:

rm /mnt/cache/Media

Make sure that you followed the instructions in the link carefully. It is supposed to fix files corrupted by this issue and is should not be happening in version 5. If it continues then contact Lime.

Thanks for the instruction.  I did forget to mention that the files copy to the array just fine, but since the mover script has an error, the files remain on the cache drive.  So, I have been manually deleting the files/folders after mover completes.

I am currently running the reiserfsck on all disks.  Not sure it will help, but I figured I would give that a shot.

I will post results when that is complete.