unRAID Server Plus License on 32GB 3.0 USB

Make your advert better.

i.e. USB cost me this, license cost me this, I will post to XYZ using fedex type Y.

Otherwise I will take it for 55 Surinamese Dollar shipped insured priority overnight FEDEX to UK please :)

Being obtuse but you get the point.

I think the ad's pretty clear -- even has a picture of the flash drive  :)

I don't need either another flash drive or another UnRAID license ... but if someone wants an UnRAID Plus license this is certainly a good price.  It's a $26 flash drive [http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220612 ]  bundled with a $69 UnRAID license

... for $14 less than the cost of the license.  [and $34 less than Limetech charges for a "pre-configured USB flash drive" ... and I'm sure Tom doesn't use 32GB USB3 flash drives for those  :) ]

I think the ad's pretty clear -- even has a picture of the flash drive  :)

I don't need either another flash drive or another UnRAID license ... but if someone wants an UnRAID Plus license this is certainly a good price.  It's a $26 flash drive [http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220612 ]  bundled with a $69 UnRAID license

... for $14 less than the cost of the license.  [and $34 less than Limetech charges for a "pre-configured USB flash drive" ... and I'm sure Tom doesn't use 32GB USB3 flash drives for those  :) ]

Doesn't list currency.

Doesn't list shipping limitations

Doesn't list condition

Its a typical USA centric post which is fine if everyone was from the USA but more unraid user are not from the USA than are :)

Anyway dambrosioj when you get the chance can you update in line with the updated forum rules please http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=11387.0

Agree those details should be included -- especially the condition and any shipping constraints, since, assuming the OP is in the US, shipping overseas can be quite expensive, so he should caveat that unless he's willing to absorb the high cost of insured overseas mailings.

While I think it's rather universally understood the "$" means US dollars unless specified otherwise (e.g. AU$), just as £ is understood to be UK pounds ... not Lebanese, Syrian, etc. unless specified, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be more specific.    Note that e-bay does NOT require such distinctions -- a listing showing £ means UK pounds;  a listing showing $ means US dollars -- not Mexican Pesos, Suriname dollars, etc.  In other countries, e-bay listings are prefaced by something to clearly distinguish what the symbols mean => i.e. in e-bay Australia, the listings show "AU $"

I rather doubt anyone seeing a listing on this forum for $55 doesn't know what currency that means  :)

Agree those details should be included -- especially the condition and any shipping constraints, since, assuming the OP is in the US, shipping overseas can be quite expensive, so he should caveat that unless he's willing to absorb the high cost of insured overseas mailings.

While I think it's rather universally understood the "$" means US dollars unless specified otherwise (e.g. AU$), just as £ is understood to be UK pounds ... not Lebanese, Syrian, etc. unless specified, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be more specific.    Note that e-bay does NOT require such distinctions -- a listing showing £ means UK pounds;  a listing showing $ means US dollars -- not Mexican Pesos, Suriname dollars, etc.  In other countries, e-bay listings are prefaced by something to clearly distinguish what's means => i.e. in e-bay Australia, the listings show "AU $"

I rather doubt anyone seeing a listing on this forum for $55 doesn't know what currency that means  :)

Yeah but ebay knows where you are and does some magic for the buyer and knows though T&C etc what the seller is posting in.

Some of this is semantics I agree but in other ways it is not. Using AU as an example its not impossible for someone to forget to say AU $ or to edit it after the fact. I mean in AU shop keeps dont say that will be 25 Australian dollars please .... to them a dollar is a dollar and not USA dollar. I noticed theres a £ sterling example recently as well

Anyways i think a few basic requirements for the sake of absolute certainly in what is a financial tranaction is best for everyone :)

more unraid user are not from the USA than are :)

A very interesting fact -- I wasn't aware of that.  Do you know the relative numbers??

Its kicking about somewhere in one of the announcements i think. I just remember thinking that was a cool stat