[FS] 4TB Western Digital Red Hard Drives (WD40EFRX)

Model #: WD40EFRX

Capacity: 4TB

Condition: New, Sealed, 3 Year Warranty

I am able to get these drives at discounted prices. It takes me awhile to get the drive shipments, sometimes up to 45 days, so I will update this thread when I get drives in.

Terms:

- I offer no personal warranty. These drives are new and come with the full 3 year factory warranty. There are no refunds under any condition.

- I am not responsible for any shipping damage. I will insure the package with UPS, and any damage claims will be dealt with by them. They are shipped in bulk containers, the same way WD ships drives to companies.

- I only sell in bulk purchases of 20 drives. This is how they are packaged and it makes it easier for me.

Stock:

I currently have 40 drives on order.

Price:

$3400 for 20 drives (80TB, $170 each) - If paid via PayPal.

$3300 for 20 drives (80TB, $165 each) - If paid via PayPal Gift to bypass fees.

Shipping:

I will cover shipping and insurance. They will be shipped with a tracking number via UPS and be insured in the rare case they are lost or damaged in transit.

Payment Method:

I only accept PayPal or PayPal Gift. I offer a discounted price if you pay via Paypal Gift because it allows us to do the transaction without fees.

gDjzSpr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...