• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SABnzbd-0.5.6-i586-unRAID.tgz

Is this the all-in-one package, meaning dependencies and SABnzbd itself? This package has not been updated. If you want to upgrade your version of sab, just download the latest dependencies pack posted (not the all-in-one) in this thread. Then download the sab source files from the website http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdplus/files/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbd-0.6.15/SABnzbd-0.6.15-src.tar.gz/download, unpack it completely and install on your cache drive.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if someone can help me with my post processing config.

I've had Sickbeard and Sabnzbd running on my QNAP for some time and it's worked perfectly. I've recently built and unRAID server to replace the QNAP and installed the SAB\SB\Couch plugins however when the TV series are downloaded, they remain in the Sab download folder. I soon realised this is because the Python scripts weren't setup in the Categories tab within Sab. So I copied the settings over from my working QNAP (adjusting for differences in the file systems/locations) but still it's not working.

Could someone post a screen print of their working Sab/SB config please?

I was wondering if someone can help me with my post processing config.

I've had Sickbeard and Sabnzbd running on my QNAP for some time and it's worked perfectly. I've recently built and unRAID server to replace the QNAP and installed the SAB\SB\Couch plugins however when the TV series are downloaded, they remain in the Sab download folder. I soon realised this is because the Python scripts weren't setup in the Categories tab within Sab. So I copied the settings over from my working QNAP (adjusting for differences in the file systems/locations) but still it's not working.

Could someone post a screen print of their working Sab/SB config please?

Maybe this will help.

I have a working setup on unRAID 5b14 using the sab/sb/cp/plex/drive mount plugins.

After you copied your settings from QNAP, did you check the owner of sabnzbd folder?

You may need to: chown -R nobody:users /path to your folder/apps/sabnzbd/

Also check the user rights (the .py files should have read and execution rights for at least user and group): ls -la /path to your folder/apps/sickbeard/autoProcessTV

You may want to re-read the entire sab plugin thread again to see if you missed anything else.

This is the thread I am referring to: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=14760.0

SABnzbd.Config.Categories.png.c8ca2058ed3f5c88d15238af563cc97d.png

SABnzbd.Config.Folders.png.719b068016f21836fb8c5e7029019685.png

SickBeard.Config_Post.Processing.png.cf01e194cad22446f93f15c8e6bc091f.png

Thank you :) That's perfect. Turns out the script directory needed to be entered within Sab. This must have worked without needing it on he QNAP but for some reason it's needed here.

I also needed to edit the autoProcessTV.cfg file to point to the correct sickbeard install for the process to work.

• 1 month later...

Anyone having issues with not getting full download speeds with SABnzbd?  I use Newsbin on my windows machine and get 24Mbit/s (3MB/s) but when I installed SAB to unRaid I only get 20Mbit/s (2.7MB/s).  I then installed SAB on my windows machine and again only get 20Mbit/s (2.7MB/s), slower than Newsbin.  Tested and confirmed on windows machine with DU meter and timing the same files on each program, SAB is slower for some reason

Posted to the SAB forums and they said maybe because its written in Python is the reason its slower, not much help over there

Anyone else experience this?

thanks

Josh

Hi,

I am experiencing similar issues as yourself.

I'm using the free version of unRAID without a cache drive so that could be a problem.

Hardware: HP Microserver N36L, 8GB RAM, 2 x 2TB Data Drives (1 Parity)

I have a 100mbit Internet connection, on Windows I get around ~10.7mb/sec but on unRAID I only manage ~6.5<

Don't know if its because I should be using a cache drive? Didn't want to buy a license and find it doesn't work though.

Thanks for your help,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I hope this topic is still 'alive', I have a question...

This weekend I installed SABnzbd with this guide: http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Setting_Up_SABnzbd,_SickBeard,_and_CouchPotoato

However when trying to start the sab-service I get the following message:

Sorry, requires Python module sqlite3

Try: apt-get install python-pysqlite2

I'm using the current stable 5.0.5-version of unRAID

Any idea's of what might went wrong and how to solve it ? I'm not an advanced user ;-)

Solved...

I think some packages didn't install properly, so I deleted them and re-installed the plugin; it works now.. :)

However the dropbox-plugin seems to be having some problems... everything seems fine, but the status is still Downloading after 7 hours (from 16.000 to 12.000 files or so), however nothing is placed in my Dropbox-data folder (including my sabnzbd-watch folder) yet  :o

Any ideas?