Best settings for my unraid/split level query

Evening guys,

I have purchased a lisense for unraid as I was nearly out of space running 3 disks. it was very simple

Parity

Movies

Series

No biggie really easy.

Now I have gone to 5 disks, basically:

Parity

Movies1

Movies2

Series1

Series2

I then have the movies share use disks 2 and 3 with series share using 4 and 5, however I just want to check something about split levels.

At the moment the file structure for series is as follows

Series (share)

The big bang theory

Season1

Would it be best to keep the entire program or the entire series on the same disk? I am using 2x2tb drives and at the moment have one that is completely free.

Am I right in thinking that to keep the program on one disk I would use split level 1 and too keep the season I would use split level 2?

Many thanks

Alex

Evening guys,

I have purchased a lisense for unraid as I was nearly out of space running 3 disks. it was very simple

Parity

Movies

Series

No biggie really easy.

Now I have gone to 5 disks, basically:

Parity

Movies1

Movies2

Series1

Series2

I then have the movies share use disks 2 and 3 with series share using 4 and 5, however I just want to check something about split levels.

At the moment the file structure for series is as follows

Series (share)

The big bang theory

Season1

Would it be best to keep the entire program or the entire series on the same disk? I am using 2x2tb drives and at the moment have one that is completely free.

Am I right in thinking that to keep the program on one disk I would use split level 1 and too keep the season I would use split level 2?

Many thanks

Alex

Yes.