[Solved]Errors During Rebuild of Disk4

Report looks fine. Try new cables.

Thanks dgaschk for helping out... I replaced  all of the oldest cables and the rebuild is good now with zero errors. Just doing a parity check and then will update to 5.0 stable..

what would be the best way to set up my usb stick to a vanilla unraid of version 5.0 stable? would I copy everything in the config file except the plugin folder?

Report looks fine. Try new cables.

Thanks dgaschk for helping out... I replaced  all of the oldest cables and the rebuild is good now with zero errors. Just doing a parity check and then will update to 5.0 stable..

what would be the best way to set up my usb stick to a vanilla unraid of version 5.0 stable? would I copy everything in the config file except the plugin folder?

To be certain that you have a clean install you should format the flash drive and perform a new installation. First, record the disk positions (take a screen shot of unRAID main, making sure that it includes all disks).  Make a copy of the entire flash drive, e.g., to the PC desktop. Create a clean install and replace the key file from the backup. Assign disks and then start the array. Shares will appear with default configs. You'll need to customize the share configs as needed.

Archived