Mover Settings - won't save my settings

this is really weak.  Tom and company need to fix the webgui deal, not to mention the plugin stuff.  v5 has been out for a while now with no major issues, so what the heck is the hold up with webgui???  ...and no communication sucks.

... Aaaand it begins again. My advice? Be happy with what we have, or learn to fix what you want changed yourself, or move on to another product and cut your losses, possibly by requesting a refund if that would make you happy. Being vocal in the forums about the lack of progress and communication doesn't change how Tom works, we have plenty of history to look back on to see that. Getting worked up about stuff and posting about it here is non-productive.

The settings still apply... they just don't always show correctly on the GUI. Set it and it WILL run at that time, even if it resets instantly after clicking OK.

It's not a big deal at all...

this is really weak.  Tom and company need to fix the webgui deal, not to mention the plugin stuff.  v5 has been out for a while now with no major issues, so what the heck is the hold up with webgui???  ...and no communication sucks.

My understanding is he had a death in the family and decided to take a break from unRAID for a bit. Also, the WebGUI is OPEN SOURCE. Meaning you can fix it yourself, but no one is stepping up to improve it.