unRAID® by country

Just curious => are those "customers'  (i.e. Plus or Pro users) ... or "registered users" (forum members -- many of whom use the free Basic).    Obviously unless a Basic user registers on the forum you have no way to know who or how many there are.

It's customers who've purchased keys or servers.

Does a customer who buys 2 keys count as one or two?

I just took the customer list and created bins for each country according to "ship to" field.  Customers who purchased more than one item and repeat customers are still just counted once.  Any bin at 1% or higher got it's own bar in the graph.

Hardest to group was "UK,England,Wales".  I left Ireland and Scotland out of that group, but probably should have included them in that group?  Ask different people you get different answers but I didn't want to get into any bar fights over it  ;D

I just took the customer list and created bins for each country according to "ship to" field.  Customers who purchased more than one item and repeat customers are still just counted once.  Any bin at 1% or higher got it's own bar in the graph.

Hardest to group was "UK,England,Wales".  I left Ireland and Scotland out of that group, but probably should have included them in that group?  Ask different people you get different answers but I didn't want to get into any bar fights over it  ;D

Include the following in the UK:

England

Scotland

Wales

Northern Ireland

Not Ireland (separate country).

Include the following in the UK:

England

Scotland

Wales

Northern Ireland

Not Ireland (separate country).

Ok, thank you, changed it.  Didn't change the percentages.  Also added another country since post was created: Bangladesh.

Edit: Thanks for the video, that explains a lot.  USPS (post office) does not have separate destination countries of England, Scotland and Wales, instead they have just "Great Britain".  LOL

Tom you should look at sales per capita and see which markets you are doing best in. I suspect it may be surprising

I was very surprised at 6% for us Aussies, Tom must have included New Zealand in the Australia total :P

That's because us Aussies know a good deal when we see it.  ;p