unRAID 5.0 - Mover settings not persistent

I believe this is a bug. I can reproduce it 100% of the time.

• in Settings > Share Settings > Mover Settings, I have scheduled a daily mover running at 3.40am (default)
  • if I invoke from there the mover by clicking on 'Move now', settings automatically change to Monthly/Sunday/01/01:00. Reloading the page keeps showing this new settings.
  • I have to save again the default settings (daily at 3.40am) so the page shows this parameters.

PS: I've left the settings at Monthly/Sunday/01/01:00 to check whether it actually moves the files and this is just a 'cosmetic' issue. I'll report back tomorrow

• in Settings > Share Settings > Mover Settings, I have scheduled a daily mover running at 3.40am (default)
  • if I invoke from there the mover by clicking on 'Move now', settings automatically change to Monthly/Sunday/01/01:00. Reloading the page keeps showing this new settings.
  • I have to save again the default settings (daily at 3.40am) so the page shows this parameters.

PS: I've left the settings at Monthly/Sunday/01/01:00 to check whether it actually moves the files and this is just a 'cosmetic' issue. I'll report back tomorrow

Right, sorry, this is a known bug with the 'development' webGui.  Will be fixed shortly.

Ok, the mover worked last night at 3.40am as expected. WebGui still shows Monthly/Sunday… I further investigated this and /etc/cron.d contents are:

# Generated mover schedule:
40 3 * * * /usr/local/sbin/mover |& logger

Final test was to restart the server (there they go my 3 days uptime  ;)). Settings > Share Settings > Mover Settings now show the correct settings (daily at 3.40am).

So I guess this is just a pure cosmetic (although misleading ) issue.