Reorganise The Forums

Version 5 final has been out for a while now and with Version 6 on the way, isn't it about time that the forums are reorganised to reflect this?

User customisation and v5 plugins spring to mind as well placing more focus on v5 as the new standard?

Simple housekeeping in the support section refers to v5 beta and the entire v5 sections talks about development where surely this now just becomes the support section and 4.7 becomes part of the legacy support.

I realise that lots of people are still on 4.7, hence keeping their sections but refocusing on 5 should be what you're aiming for I would have thought...

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the non-response.  We will be devoting some time to re-org of the forum and I also have to move to a different host because of bandwidth issues.. this should be done in the next few days since end-of-month is when we start running close to bandwidth limit.  I have another VPS set up and ready to go, but first will do some re-org.  Then when the switchover occurs, there will be a period of time when the forum will appear "readonly" to some people, and fully "readwrite" to others as DNS pointing to the new VPS gets propagated.  I'll try and give everyone a 24-hour notice this is happening in the Announcement forum before we start the migration.

• 2 weeks later...