For sale. Various items in the UK including a case, a system and a raid card.

Im having a big clear out ready for a house move and so a lot of bits I was keeping for a build have to go.

1:- Areca arc1280ml raid card with battery backup. This is a 24port raid card. It has 6 mini sas connectors for connecting upto 24 drives. (no cable supplied but the are easy to get hold of on eBay). It runs off a pci-e x16 slot. It's works perfectly with unraid and especially good if you are looking to get the most of your pro licence and only have the one pcie x16 slot.

Asking £200 plus p&p

2:- motherboard, ram and cpu bundle. Great system, never overclocked. This includes:-

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard

I/O Sheild

3-Way SLI Bridge

2-Way SLI Bridge

Stickers

Manual

Original Box

12GB Matched Corsair XM3 (6x2GB)

CMX6GX3M3A2000C9

DDR3

Triple Channel

2000Mhz

9-9-9-24

Original Boxes

Intel i7-950 Quad Core Processor

First Generation

Socket 1366

3.06GHz

8MB Cache

Original Heatsink & Fan - Unused

Original Box

Great kit, looking for £225 plus p&p

3:- lian li pc343 cube case. Good condition, has some holes drilled in the right hand side where I mounted a radiator. It will also need the casters replacing but that's not a big job. This is a big case, it has 9x 5.25 bays. Using 5 in 3 cages you can fit 30 drives.

Looking for £125. Would prefer collection on this due to its size but I am willing to post if needed.

Any questions just drop me a message or reply.

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3:- lian li pc343 cube case. ...., it has [glow=red,2,300]9x 5.25[/glow] bays. Using 5 in 3 cages you can fit 30 drives.

Looking for £125. Would prefer collection on this due to its size but I am willing to post if needed.

Any questions just drop me a message or reply.

Sam

i think you mean 18x 5.25 bays, right?

• 2 weeks later...