apcupsd

I just upgraded to 5.0.4 and i have noticed that this package no longer shows on the unmenu tabs.  I was wondering if its unmenu related or not?  my syslog shows :

Dec 14 11:12:45 Unraid apcupsd[10319]: apcupsd 3.14.3 (20 January 2008) slackware startup succeeded

Im not too experienced with Linux but i have a paid license with Unraid because i like the functionality.

Thank you.

It's likely unmenu related.  I used to run unmenu, but I got away from it.  I did install apcupsd though so it's there permanently.  Keep in mind apcupsd is an add-on--not a core component of unRAID.

Is there anything in particular you're concerned about with apcupsd, or just that it does not show up to manage in unmenu anymore?

Have you installed new Unmenu 1.6?  Because I see apcupsd in there myself.

For the record, you install/uninstall all packages, to include apcupsd, via the unmenu "PKG Manager" tab.  Once installed, you access the apcupsd status via the "System Info" tab inside of which you should see "UPS Info" or something like that.  I'm not at my terminal so I'm basing the UI names ont he screen shots I can find.