Slow Parity Check

I am currenting running a partity check and am concerned about the speed, a check is run monthly and have noticed that it is getting slower every month

This is the current speed:-

Total size: 2 TB

Current position: 759 GB (37.9 %)

Estimated speed: 12,1 MB/sec

Estimated finish: 1 day, 4 hours, 36 minutes

Sync errors corrected: 0

I am running 5.0.4 with Simple Features 1.11 installed.

I am running a ASUS P5Q Deluxe Motherboard with E1500 Processor, 2x Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 cards, 12 Data Disks, Parity Drive and SSD Cache

Sorry if this is wrong forum, but for some reason I cannot post in the 5.X Issue LIst

Please can you elaborate, in which way is 5.0.4 incompatible with SF? I have run 5 from early beta all though RC's with no problems which I could see from SF 1.04 and SF 1.11?

Looking through the forums I am aware that a replacment for SF is in the works, but it not finalised yet?

I have not seen many comments from Speeding Ant lately, I would be very grateful if he could comment on the current situation with regard to SF, and any updates necessary to make SF fully compatible with 5.0.4 and onwards.

I have just had a read of the Dynamix v2.0.2 website, which I assume will replace SF in time?

All the plugins which I use are included except UPS control, this was always the case too with SF, and I have had to install a seperate plugin (apcupsd) for these duties.

Are there any plans to create a UPS package for Dynamix? If not will apcupsd work happly along side Dynamix?

Whilst writting I would be very grateful for clarification on how to remove SF.

I assume that 1) Delete the SF folder in the config folder, 2) Delete packages folder from root directory and 3) Delete contents, which relate to SF, in the plugins folder?